At Transitions Therapy, we’ll help you sort through your perceptions, and empower you to make choices. Our approach gives you the ability to take control over your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, leading to improvement in the quality of your life and relationships.
How can we help you?
Our goal is to help you move toward wholeness and develop strategies for enjoying what is rich and unique about you and your life. We all have basic automatic thoughts that, when triggered, evoke strong emotions and some times unconscious responses. By identifying the internal resources you have, we assist you and your family in building strategies for managing change, facing challenges, and moving toward healing.
Counselors Le Tisdale, MFT and Nancy Missildine, MFT have over 45 years of experience between them in the areas of family and individual therapies, with specialties in:
• Depression and anxiety
• Chemical dependency and addiction
• Stress management and pain management
• Parenting and elderly care
• Family relationships, marriage and cohabitation
• Fertility, adoption and foster parenting
• Crisis and grief counseling
• Life coaching and spiritual coaching
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, our office is on Hamilton Ave. in San Jose, close to the Willow Glen area.